Slipit Sliding Compound With Silicone, Quart
The SLIPIT Compound Lubricant can be used for general purpose applications on metal, plastic and wood. it is greaseless, odorless and non-toxic. The gel is worker friendly and easy to cleanup. This is the workhourse lubricant along with its counterpart, Silicone-Free Sliding Compound. This product is what the pros take home.
- Non-aerosol, easily-applied gel
- Tested by professional architects and is GSA recommended for brass cleaning/protecting
- Works well on cold and hot days
- Higher lubricity means reduced surface friction and binding of sliding surfaces
- Higher load carry providing less wear and reduced wear-related failures
- Attracts less dust to keep applications cleaner for longer
- Inhibits rust and corrosion
- Non-toxic to promote a safe work environment
- FDA, USDA accepted for use in applications with incidental food contact
Friction is bad for business! That's why professionals in almost every industry, from elevators and trucks to overhead doors, have been turning to SLIPIT as their lubricant of choice for over 70 years. SLIPIT was proven to be superior - no contest - as the best lubricant for load-carrying and wear reduction in rigorous independent testing performed at RPI, one of the top rated engineering schools in the U.S. Easily applied in compound, spray, or liquid, you'll want to turn to odorless, non-toxic, safe SLIPIT.
|Brand||SlipIt Industries Inc|
|Manufacturer's Part Number||32435|