Slipit Liqui-Form Without Silicone, With Pump, 16 Oz
The SLIPIT SIlicone-Free Sliding Liquid Pump Compund can be used for general purpose applications on metal, plastic and wood. Great for bits, blades and drills.
- Comes in a non-aerosol, easily-applied liquid pump which replaces aerosol lubricants for a safer work environment
- Reduces build up of resin on blades to reduce drag and prolong tool life
- Has a higher lubricity to reduce friction on contact surfaces
- Dielectric properties are useful in electric applications
- Practically odorless
- Tested at temperatures to 220 degrees Fahrenheit
- No fisheye on wood finishes because it is silicone-free
- Attracts less dust to keep applications cleaner for longer
- Inhibits rust and corrosion
- Non-toxic to promote a safe work environment
- FDA, USDA accepted for use in applications with incidental food contact
Friction is bad for business! That's why professionals in almost every industry, from elevators and trucks to overhead doors, have been turning to SLIPIT as their lubricant of choice for over 70 years. SLIPIT was proven to be superior - no contest - as the best lubricant for load-carrying and wear reduction in rigorous independent testing performed at RPI, one of the top rated engineering schools in the U.S. Easily applied in compound, spray, or liquid, you'll want to turn to odorless, non-toxic, safe SLIPIT.
|Brand||SlipIt Industries Inc|
|Manufacturer's Part Number||16595|