Slipit Spray Lubricant With Silicone, 11 Oz. Aerosol
The SLIPIT Spray Lubricant can be used for general purpose applications on metal, plastic and wood. It is ideal for use in hard to reach spots. It is longer lating and provides better wear characteristics than major aerosol lubricants.
- Comes in a convenient, aerosol can
- Works well on cold and hot days
- 5-Inch directional tube allows longer reach spray for hard to reach spots
- Stays where you spray (does not run/cause mess)
- Attracts less dust to keep applications cleaner for longer
- Inhibits rust and corrosion
- Non-toxic to promote a safe work environment
- FDA, USDA accepted for use in applications with incidental food contact
Friction is bad for business! That's why professionals in almost every industry, from elevators and trucks to overhead doors, have been turning to SLIPIT as their lubricant of choice for over 70 years. SLIPIT was proven to be superior - no contest - as the best lubricant for load-carrying and wear reduction in rigorous independent testing performed at RPI, one of the top rated engineering schools in the U.S. Easily applied in compound, spray, or liquid, you'll want to turn to odorless, non-toxic, safe SLIPIT.
|Brand||SlipIt Industries Inc|
|Manufacturer's Part Number||11237|