Roll-out Shelf , Do-It-Yourself, Prefinished, 22in Depth
Dimensions: 1/4" Melamine Bottom, 22" Depth (Actual Size 21-3/4") Fits Cabinet Depths From 22" - 24" Deep, Shelf Max. Width 30", Can Be Cut Down To Fit Cabinet
Openings From: 6" to 32-1/2" Wide.
Guides Offer: a 3/4 extension, 100 lb capacity
Kit Includes (to do one pullout drawer):
- Dovetail sides, Baltic birch plywood
- Dovetail front & back, Baltic birch plywood
- One Set of Euro Slides & Back Sockets
- Mounting Hardware
For Bottom Mount, purchase a set of four Shelf Brackets - B.295.4000 (Sold Separately)
The latest craze sweeping the home improvement industry is the convenience of pullout shelving in the kitchen and bathroom. These Rolling Shelves fit cabinet depths from 22" to 24" deep with a shelf maximum width of 30". They can be cut down to fit cabinet openings from 6" to 32 1/2" wide. It is easy to build the shelves:
- Measure your cabinet opening and deduct 1" for the drawer guides.
- Cut the front, back and bottom to the width you measured minus the 1" for guides.
- Apply yellow glue to the dovetails.
- Slide the sides of the shelf into the front and back.
- Screw the bottom to the sides and front.
- Apply the guides to the shelf.
- Mount the guides in the cabinet
- Insert the shelf into the cabinet and then test to make sure the shelf slides nicely!
For Bottom Mount Use B.295.4000, Sold Separately
|Manufacturer's Part Number||BU-RSRTL203|