The latest craze sweeping the home improvement industry is the convenience of pullout shelving in the kitchen and bathroom. These Rolling Shelves fit cabinet depths from 22" to 24" deep with a shelf maximum width of 30". They can be cut down to fit cabinet openings from 6" to 32 1/2" wide. It is easy to build the shelves:
- Measure your cabinet opening and deduct 1" for the drawer guides.
- Cut the front, back and bottom to the width you measured minus the 1" for guides.
- Apply yellow glue to the dovetails.
- Slide the sides of the shelf into the front and back.
- Screw the bottom to the sides and front.
- Apply the guides to the shelf.
- Mount the guides in the cabinet
- Insert the shelf into the cabinet and then test to make sure the shelf slides nicely!
For Bottom Mount Use B.295.4000, Sold Separately