Heavy-Duty 10" to 28" Full-Extension Side-Mount Drawer Slides with 200 Lb. Capacity
- Wood residential, commercial, and office furniture
- Architectural, laboratory and school casework
- Stores fixtures, medical carts
- Residential kitchen cabinetry
- Load: 200 lb.
- Max. Drawer Width: 42"
- Flat Load Rating: 100 Lb. - load rating based on an 18" slide mounted in a 24" wide drawer cycled 10,000 times.
- As with all Knape & Vogt drawer slides, the 8810 series is designed to meet or exceed ANSI performance standards established by BIFMA, BHMA and KCMA.
- Sold as a pair
- Type: ball-bearing, telescopic operation
- Heavy-duty 200 Lb. Weight Capacity
- Travel: full-extension
- Finish: zinc plated
- Clearance: .75" + .03" - 0" on each side (3/4" side clearance)
- Height: 2.09" (53mm)
- Slide configuration: unhanded
- Mounting: side mount
- Hole pattern: 32mm and traditional
- Disconnect: butterfly lever release
- Face frame mounting: Slide must be blocked out. See face frame diagram and do not use a rear bracket.
- Recommended Screws: #8 or #10 x 5/8" Phillips Flathead - SKU# 0.FPC08* (Not Included)
The 8810 Heavy-Duty Full Extension Drawer Slides are designed to accommodate wider and heavier drawers for today's challenging applications in the commercial, residential and educational markets. Replaces the discontinued KV8800 series.
|Brand||KV (Knape & Vogt)|