Kreg Tool Concealed Hinge Jig For Drilling 35mm Holes
- Accurate hinge positioning with built-in indexing tabs
- Repeatable results with built-in measuring scales
- Reliable drilling with bit guide and stop collar
- Adjustable cams ensure proper hinge offset
- Durable carbide-tipped drill bit included
- Strong, lightweight materials for easy handling
Note: a 1/16-inch bit is required to drill for hinge-mounting screws. Not included.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Acrylonitrile and other chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Warning: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
The Concealed Hinge Jig takes the guesswork out of installing cabinet doors using concealed hinges. This economical, easy-to-use jig ensures accurate hinge alignment, so you can install doors that fit great and work well. Plus, the concealed hinge jig works with an ordinary drill and the included carbide tipped bit.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||KHI-HINGE|