Kreg Tool Concealed Hinge Jig Bit For Drilling 35mm Holes
Bore Clean, Perfect Holes for Concealed Door Hinges
- Works with all 35mm concealed hinges
- Shank fits perfectly in Concealed Hinge Jig drill guide
- Shoulder ensures accurate stop-collar positioning (stop collar sold separately with Concealed Hinge Jig)
- Spurs create clean hole edges without tearout
- Large carbide cutters bore a flat, smooth hole
Warning: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
The 35mm Concealed Hinge Bit makes it possible to bore clean, perfect holes for concealed hinges. The bit is a direct replacement for the bit that’s included in the Kreg Concealed Hinge Jig.
For clean, fast cutting, the bit features four carbide cutters—two main cutters that bore a flat-bottomed hole, and a pair of spur cutters that ensure clean hole edges free of tearout. The bit shank is sized to fit in the drill guide on the Concealed Hinge Jig, and the shank has a shoulder that perfectly positions a stop collar
While the Concealed Hinge Bit is designed for use with the Concealed Hinge Jig, it’s a great bit to use with any hand drill or drill press for boring precise 35mm holes.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||KHI-BIT|