Self-Leveling Cross and Line Laser, 1 Horizontal and 2 Vertical Lines at 90 Degrees
- 1 Horizontal Line and 2 Vertical Lines at 90 Degrees
- Manual Mode for use at Any Angle
- Visual Out-of-Level Indicator
- 1/4"-20 Tripod Thread for Use with Most Common Tripods
- Ideal for Flooring and Alignment
- Leveling Method: Self-Leveling (Pendulum)
- Laser Wavelength: 635nm±10nm (Red)
- Maximum Power Output: ≤1mW
- Accuracy: ±5/32"/30'
- Working Range: Up to 50 ft.
- Self-Leveling Range: ±5°
- Battery Life: 10 hours continuous use
- Working Temperature: 32° F to 104° F
The Johnson Level 40-6648 can be used for the following indoor applications; flooring, cabinetry, drop ceiling installation, wainscoting, carpentry, tiling, electrical boxes and switches, drywall track/stud wall installation, plumbing & square of posts
|Manufacturer's Part Number||40-6648|