Self-Leveling 360 Degree Line Laser
The Johnson Level 40-6606 can be used for the following indoor applications; flooring, cabinetry, drop ceiling installation, wainscoting, carpentry, tiling, electrical boxes and switches, drywall track/stud wall installation, setting drainage slope.
- 360 Degree Horizontal Laser Line and 1 Vertical Line
- Locking Compensator Protects Inner Mechanisms
- Visual Out-of-Level Indicator
- Manual Mode for Use at any Angle
- 1/4"-20 Tripod Thread for Use with Most Common Tripods
- Ideal for Carpentry, Tile, and More
- Leveling Method: Self-Leveling (Pendulum)
- Laser Wavelength: 635nm±10nm (Red)
- Maximum Power Output: ≤1mW
- Accuracy: ±3/16"/30'
- Working Range: Up to 35 Ft.
- Working Temperature: 32° F to 104° F
360 degree horizontal laser line and 1 vertical line. Locking compensator protects inner mechanisms. Visual out-of-level indicator. Manual mode for use at any angle. 1/4"-20 tripod thread for use with most common tripods. Ideal for carpentry, tile, and more. Includes: Laser and 2 "AA" alkaline batteries.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||40-6606|