Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser
- Vertical and Horizontal Laser Cross
- Manual Mode for Use at Any Angle
- Locking Compensator Protects Pendulum During Transport
- Visual Out-of-Level Indicator
- 1/4"-20 Tripod Thread for Use with Most Common Tripods
- Leveling Method: Self-Leveling (Pendulum)
- Laser Wavelength: 635nm±10nm (Red)
- Maximum Power Output: <1mW
- Accuracy: ±3/16"/30'
- Working Range: Up to 30 ft.
- Battery Life: 20 hours continuous use
- Working Temperature: 32° F to 104° F
Vertical and horizontal laser cross. Manual mode for use at any angle. Locking compensator protects pendulum during transport. Visual out-of-level indicator. 1/4"-20 tripod thread for use with most common tripods. The Johnson Level 40-6603 can be used for the following indoor applications; flooring, cabinetry, drop ceiling installation, wainscoting, carpentry, tiling, electrical boxes and switches, drywall track/stud wall installation, setting drainage slope.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||40-6603|