Water-Based Brushable White Enamel, Flat, Quart
Brushable White Enamel is a premium, pigmented water-based wood enamel ideal for cabinets, furniture and millwork. Acting as a 2-in-1 paint and topcoat, this enamel is perfect for those who want to work with Enduro White Poly, but do not own a spray gun.
- Size: Quart
- Sheens: Flat
- It can be tinted; but only to a light neutral or pastel shade with a Colorfal Zero VOC UTC colorant.
- It may be applied over existing finishes after proper surface prep and testing.
- It can be used over raw wood; but GF's Stain Blocker (GF.QSB or GF.GSB) should be applied first to prevent potential wood tannin bleed-through.
- Recommended coats: 2 to 3
- Product Color: White
- Base: Water
- Use: Interior Only
- Type: Pigment Enamel
- Application Method: Brush or Spray
- Spray Tip Sizes: HVLP 1.8mm - 2.0mm
- Topcoat Required: Self-Sealing
- Dry Time to Touch: 2 - 4+ Hours
- Dry Time to Recoat: 2+ Hours
- Dry Time to Light Use: 12 - 18 Hours
- Coverage: 125 Sq. Ft./Quart
- Durability: Highest