Milk Paint, Various Finishes, Quart
- SIZE: Quart
- COLORS: Offered in a wide variety of colors
- USE: Interior and Exterior
- SHEEN: Satin.
- COATS:3 coats are optimum.
- RECOAT/DRY TIME: 2-4 hours under ideal conditions (70F or 21C, 70% humidity). Cooler temperatures and higher humidity will prolong drying time up to 8-10 hours.
- CURE TIME: Dependent upon dry time temperature and humidity. At 70*F - 70% humidity three coats of paint will cure in 14-21 days. If you are painting over an existing finish treat it with care for at least 2 weeks.
- PRIMER NOT NECESSARY: GF Milk Paints are self-sealing so it isn't necessary to use a primer. You may use a stain-blocking primer if you need to seal knots cover grain paint light or white or if you're painting a wood that is known to bleed such as pine or oak.
- TOPCOAT: Milk Paint dries to a low-luster sheen and is durable enough to stand up to medium wear. However if maximum durability is required apply 1 or 2 coats of GF PolyAcrylic Water Base or High Performance.
- EXTERIOR PROJECTS: Milk paint can be used alone or with Exterior 450 Topcoat.
- CLEANUP: Soap and warm water
- COVERAGE: 150 sq. ft/qt
*This item is in stock and typically ships within 1 business day of order placement*
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium dioxide Crystalline silica respirable powder Carbon black respirable powder which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov."