Blue Bear Paint & Urethane Stripper, Quart or Gallon
BLUE BEAR Paint and Urethane Stripper is a consumer trusted remover that effectively removes multiple layers of paint, varnish, enamel, urethane, other single-component coatings, and lead based paint (The lead becomes encapsulated in the gel preventing airborne particles and allowing for safe removal. Dispose of in accordance with all existing local, state and federal ordinances).
It is a tried and true stripper, used by consumers for over two decades. This consumer trusted remover effectively removes multiple layers of paint, varnish, enamel, urethane, other single-component coatings, and lead based paint*. Made with soybeans, Paint and Urethane Stripper is a safe, low odor, non-caustic, green coating remover for any DIY project.
- Removes Paints, Urethanes, Enamels, Sealers, Some Epoxies, and Many Other Coatings
- Non-Caustic, Biodegradable, No Toxic Fumes
- Removes Multiple Layers in One Application
- Safe To Use! No Methylene Chloride
- Safe For Indoor Use
- Made with 100% American-Grown Soybeans
- Ideal for Lead-Based Paint Removal
- Horizontal Coverage: 125 Sq. Ft. per Gallon
- Vertical Coverage: 75 Sq. Ft. per Gallon